Monday, May 10, 2010

Short North Observation



There's a used Trojan on my street. Looking down at the dead latex litter, smoking my cigarette, I can't help but wonder how it got there. Did they fuck outside, right here? Did they fuck in a car and simply discard said condom when they were finished?


Like an unlucky lotto ticket that hadn't won anything, it was now trash, after giving some level of enjoyment if only for a brief moment. The love glove stuck to the pavement like a fish carcass washed up on the sand. Dead now, it served no further purpose. At least someone was getting laid. I put out the butt of my smoke and went inside, plotting on how to spread used prophylactic around my fair city as well. A lone wolf in a sheep skin contraceptive.


-J.R.




No comments:

Post a Comment